• Subject Levies for Yr10-12 Outdoor Education and some other subjects may apply
• Subjects chosen via Open Access College/TAFE attract a charge
• Year 10 & 11 Maths Studies students and ALL Year 12 Maths students will require a Graphics calculator. ALL Year 7-9 students and Year 10 & 11 Maths Applications students MUST have a Scientific Calculator. The required model of calculator is available to purchase at the College Office.
• Bus fees are applicable for students utilising this service - please refer to the list below:
(please note we only charge for 1 student per family to travel on our Harvest buses.) A flat fee of $360 per year applies for all Harvest bus runs plus a zone fee which depends on the distance the student is travelling:
Zone 1 Wallaroo - $140.00
Zone 2 Moonta/Agery - $280.00
Zone 3 Arthurton/Maitland - $560.00
Zone 4 South of Maitland/Minlaton - $840.00
Zone 5 South of Minlaton/Stansbury/Yorketown - $980.00
A KMS link bus, at a cost of $120 per year, is provided for students who travel on the government buses.
• Invoices are forwarded to families at the beginning of each term and include a due by date which is within 14 calendar days of the date of issue.
• A Reminder Text Message will be sent one week after this pay by date if fees are still outstanding.
• Annual invoices need to be requested at the beginning of the year. A 2.5% discount is available if paid within 14 days.
• Families are given the option of paying in instalments. Prior arrangement can be made with the college by contacting Mrs Heather Drysdale if this payment arrangement is preferred.
• Direct Debit is one of the methods of paying by instalments. To do this please complete the direct debit forms below and return them to Mrs Heather Drysdale.
• If at any time families are experiencing financial difficulty, they are encouraged to make an appointment with the Business Manager in order to seek a timely solution.
• Should a family’s decision for their children not to attend Harvest Christian College be solely financial related, we encourage them to contact the College to discuss their particular circumstances.
• School card facilities are available. Information is available from the Finance Officer.
Application for Temporary Fee Assistance Form